Tuesday, January 17, 2012

34

 
 
 
Jason and I went out to dinner for my birthday the week before last. I hadn't planned on having a cake or anything and the kids were DEVISTATED! Nila started crying first thing in the morning when I told her. "What! No birthday party!" and then "Why didn't you tell me yesterday! I have to make you a crown! I have to make you a present!" Jonas was just dumbfounded. "How are you going to open presents? How can it be your birthday?"

So, I just HAD to make a cake for them to enjoy. Lillian ended up just loving it, smiling and clapping. We sang Happy Birthday three times because she was so much fun to watch.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lis Clinger said...

Good to hear you had a celebration including cake!! I agree, birthday isn't a birthday without cake and candles.