Thursday, March 17, 2011

Big kids.


Jonas talks to everyone. On the way to the playground a mother was walking with her two girls and one was on a scooter.
Jonas: "Hi"
Little girl : Stares at him
Jonas: "Nice scooter, I have one too."
Little girl: Continue to stare and moves on

Later at the playground three bigger kids showed up and...
Jonas: "Hi what are you doing."
One of the boys: "You don't want to know"
Jonas: "Want to play with me"
Boys: go on their way

Jonas just shrugs it off and goes and does something else. Later when I was pushing Nila on the tire swing he ran over and started to do his "Pew Pew Pew" arm gun thing.. I think this is just programed into boys prior to birth... So he does this and starts to run away and they all start to chase him around calling him a little leprechaun. He did this a couple of times and was loving every minute of it.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lis Clinger said...

I love how he just doesn't care. Doesn't get his feelings hurt. He just keeps plugging away at life. Can't wait to see him in a few.

Lis Clinger said...

P.S. I love how he starts off every new conversation with, "Hi." Such a great conversationalist. Much love.