Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Jonas turns 3


Jonas turned 3 years old today. I took the day off work and we packed in the fun. This morning Sarah had two other boys over for a play date birthday party. Jonas had a blast.


After that we picked Nila up from Preschool and went to open Gym at a local gymnastics place. I had to search for a McDonald's with a play land and ended up driving 25 min to find one (On request). I think I drove past 8 McDonald's on the way there.

Then back home for another Party with Sarahs Parents at our house with Cake and Presents. This is a photo of Jonas yelling BIRTHDAY BOYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lis Clinger said...

My Birthday Boy,

You are too funny. I can hear you saying, "Birthday Boy" as if I were there. I miss you and wish I was there to celebrate with you.

Love you lots!
Auntie Lis