Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Duck Feet




Nila told Sarah that she wanted to make something nice for Jonas for his birthday. During his nap she got out her craft book and looked through and found these Duck Feet. Sarah helped her get everything ready and Nila made them and painted them. Last night after I put the kids to bed she yelled... "Daddy, I have something important to tell you." So I went upstairs and she whispered in my ear... "Daddy, I have duck feet in the basement and I don't know how to put on the straps for the shoes and need help so can you do that for me or tell mommy because I need to have them ready for Jonas on his birthday".

Heart=Melt.

This was Jonas's first present and he loves them.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lis Clinger said...

Nila,

You are an angel. You might be the sweetest, most thoughtful person I have ever met. I love you so much!!

Love,

Auntie Lis

Linda said...

Nila those duck feet are the best gift ever! What a great job and so much fun for Jonas. Love you all...Grandma & Grandpa Pim

Kate Osborne said...

Swoon! That is so thoughtful of Nila!

Megan said...

Nila is such a sweetie...such a thoughtful and fun gift for her brother! Bless her heart.