Thursday, December 09, 2010

TRUCKS



This is actually a photo from back in October but we never got around to posting it. Our Coolspot blog friends got this book for Jonas when Lilly was born. Jonas LOVES LOVES LOVES this book. He calls it his truck book and anyone who has read books to Jonas is sick of this book because he gets it at every nap and every time he gets ready to go to bed. I have read this book over 50 times. Well I remembered this picture because last night Nila was in bed and she said "Daddy can I tell you something"

Me: "Yes" and I went over to snuggle her in bed.
Nila: "I am dreaming about trucks and I do not want to"
Me: "Well just think of things that you like before you go to sleep and then maybe you will dream of those things"
Nila: "But Jonas always makes me read his truck book and then I have trucks in my heart and I hate trucks"
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Linda said...

This is so very funny (cute) and I certainly feel Nila's pain. Jonas must have made me read that truck book to him every afternoon and night while I visited in November. He just loves it, bless his heart. Love to all...NY Grandma

Judy said...

I am doubled over with laughter. Nila has such a way with words! I definitely see her as an author in the future. Priceless.....
Love, GRparents

Kate Osborne said...

I love this story! :) Hope you all are well!

Lis Clinger said...

She is adorable.