Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Lilly


Lilly the smiley baby. Sarah and I have had about two months of rough nights. Lilly was up between 4 to 9 times a night (YES 9). We tried moving her to our bed, having her in our room, rocking, bouncing, etc. etc. We tried all the tricks we used with the last two and all the other ones we could think of but nothing worked. I was at the point that when people asked me what I wanted for Christmas my answer was SLEEP. I figured that since she was the third child and felt like she was not getting as much time as she should with us decided to start carving some time out for herself from 2am to 3am (her favorite time to refuse to sleep). Well Sarah and I made some changes and the last two nights she has been sleeping better. Last night she actually slept for 6 hours in a row. Joy...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: