Thursday, December 02, 2010

Big Butt WHAT!?!

Lilly is adorable, but she is HUGE. Since we cloth diaper, her little...or big..buns have a hard time fitting in any pants I can buy without looking like a sumo wrestler. Since "sumo" wasn't exactly the look I wanted for her I started looking for a pattern to make her some. I found this pattern called Big Butt Baby Pants. I now just adore these pants and have been using them exclusively.

Since I have this problem I figure other people will too. So I made some extra and now they are in a new etsy shop for sale. Check them out if you get a chance. I also put up a few of my other handmade little extras that I love, like the toddler totes for the kids. This tote is perfect for kids in that it is big enough to get a few things in, but NOT big enough to bring every toy they own.

 
Here is our lame attempt at getting Lilly to model the pants.

 

 

 

Here is a link to my etsy shop. Spread the word! Laundry On The Line
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Marcy said...

Adorable! (both the pants, and pic of Lilly!) We used disposables for most of D's first year, so I'm curious to see how this new baby will fit into those old clothes with a big ole cloth-diapered bum. ; ) Will definitely check out the shop!

Marika said...

Sar, that's awesome! You have so much great stuff. I'll spread the word.

Lis Clinger said...

I LOVE the bags! I think they're perfect for kids.

Linda said...

I love these pants and putting them on Etsy is such a great idea. Best of luck!

The Browns said...

Love it!!! Will be sure to pass this on. I am a huge fan of your burp clothes. ;)

Mary B said...

I think the photo of Lily should be your advertisement. That is a priceless expression!

Heather said...

So crafty Sarah. I can appreciate the work!!!