Monday, December 06, 2010

A babysitter for reals!

 
 
Jas and I finally organized a babysitter so we can start going out a bit. We went to Autocam's Christmas party at the Amway and had a great time. I nursed Lilly just before we walked out the door and then we scooted home around 10:30 in order to be there for the 11:00 wake up. With Lilly my feet grew a whole size so I have had to get an entire new collection of shoes - not as fun as it sounds. I don't know what I was thinking when I bought the heals for this evening because I COULD NOT WALK IN THEM! They were so so high - like 5 inches. I have been practicing all week in order to not look like a total fool and then I just had to keep reminding Jas to walk slowly so I could keep up. The kids think the babysitter is some kind of treat and were practically pushing us out the door - YEAH!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You both look stunning. I'm so happy you were able to get out. Love to all. NY Grandparents.

Judy said...

Now that's a handsome couple! Who knew they were the parents of THREE!! So glad you had the opportunity to get out to a fab party.

Love, GRparents

carla clinger said...

Good for you guys! Rock on with your bad selves!!! Well deserved:)

Lis Clinger said...

Great picture of you two. Sarah that's a very cute dress!