Saturday, September 06, 2008

5 Years in France


We arrived in Geneva about 12 hours later than planed because of fog in Amsterdam and went from there. I kept making fun of Sarah for packing a INSANE amount of food for the flight. It was good to have when we got diverted to Belgium and had to sit on the tarmac there for 3 hours before flying back to Amsterdam.

This is the crazy range / oven / dishwasher we had in the first place we stayed at for a month.

I only have a work permit until the end of Dec this year so after that we will be moving back to G.R.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so excited to have you back stateside. Hope all is well with all four of you.
Ed and Mary

Auntie Lis said...

We are so excited that you are coming home. I don't want to get too excited just in case your plans change, but I will be throwing a huge party once you are here!

I love you all,

Elisabeth