Sunday, July 20, 2008


We had some friends over this afternoon and it was hot and muggy. As they where getting ready to leave clouded over and started to downpour. Nila loves to play in the puddles and as we were outside saying goodbye she was inside getting ready to go play in the rain. She had the hat on when I found her and her boots out but was putting them on the wrong feet. I helped with that and opened the umbrella she dug out of the closet. So now she is ready to play in the rain.

After a little bit she ditched the umbrella for more secure foul weather gear.


It was really raining hard but she had a blast playing in the water.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nila,
I love playing in the rain too! Running in the rain is my favorite. Can't wait to see you little one. You look so cute.

Sarah - I am so glad you encourage Nila to explore her imagination. It does wonders for a child. You are such a great Mom!

Can't wait to see all of you.

Love,

Lis