Monday, July 28, 2008

Packing up and Moving out!

Today I usually work, but I am frantically packing instead. Getting three people ready for a three week journey means.....well basically that I just have to have all the laundry done and that is asking a lot. Here are a bunch of random photos from the weekend.


Jonas hanging in the Bumbo.




Nila reading her book. Saturday morning Jason was up with her and he said she was really quiet. When he went to investigate he found her concentrating on her book - looking at each and every picture for a long time. She loves these books. There is a series and I think we have every one.


Mornings when I go in to start the laundry I always put Jonas down in front of the machine on the rug because he loves it. He will happily play here content while I fold and hang out all the laundry to dry (and even for 15 or 20 minutes after that). Jason thinks it is hysterical that I let the washing machine babysit.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mama Cools said...

I can't believe how much older Jonas looks! He is getting so big and looks very handsome. Can't wait to meet you, Jonas!! Safe travels, Sarah...you are a rockstar.

marika said...

Baby reading gives me tingles... :)

Anonymous said...

What cute pics; we can't wait to see you. Fly safe to Michigan.

Mary

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip! Take lots of pictures! ;)

Love,
~Kate