Thursday, July 24, 2008

Our wonderful neighbors and friends

Well, I don't have any cute stories from this week to share because well - I haven't really even seen my own kids. I blew my back out Monday night deadheading flowers of all things and have been pretty much useless since Tuesday morning. Thankfully Christine and her family took Nila and Jonas these last three days. Jason has been dropping the kids over there around 8 in the morning and then Christine runs Jonas back when he needs to nurse (he won't take a bottle the little stinker!) so I can get the prescribed rest that I need to get this back healed. I do not know what we would do without such wonderful friends here to step in and help when things get tough. Nila loves it over at their house and would live there if we let her. Fanny, Christine's daughter, plays with her nonstop, they have a pool, hamac, outdoor playhouse, garden, and the real clincher - a dog!


Here is Christine with Jonas at the wonderful afternoon we spent there a couple weeks ago.


All the kids eating homemade pizza outside together.

The good news is that I am feeling much better and can sit up and walk and lay down without crying in pain. I still am not 100% healed, but I will be taking it very easy these last few days before the big flight. We arrive on Tuesday!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah - take it easy!!! Looking forward to seeing you.

Love ya,
Les

Anonymous said...

Sarah,

So glad you are still coming!!! The good news is when you do arrive you won't have to worry about Nila or Jonas as you will have TONS of people willing and begging to take them off your hands.

I am so excited to see all of you!

Love,

Lis

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
So sorry to hear that you are a bit under the weather, hopefully the flight is smooth. Take care of yourself, see you soon.
Mary and Ed

Heather said...

We will be praying to St. Christopher (patron saint of travelers) for your journey. Keep us all posted from Michigan. Enjoy.