Saturday, June 28, 2008

The one snag in our journey was that on the way out there my one strap on my dress broke as I was handing something around to Nila in the backseat. Now - this was distressing. I spent a whole ten minutes trying to jerry rig something so my dress didn't just fall off completely. I tried to tie the strap to the other intact one, but it really wasn't long enough...so then I tried using the tie on the front part of my dress to reinforce it....which just looked weird so then I had to tie the other part of the front tie up to create symmetry...





We then headed to the point and the lighthouse to hit the sunset. It was beautiful right over the water, but being from Michigan it was nothing compaired to those we have seen over the lake.


At this point the other strap broke on the dress ruining my whole contraption completely, but at least now I could just tie them together behind my neck.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

carla clinger said...

who cares about the broken straps?! you look amazing!!