Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Jonas

Jonas is slowly going bald - but mostly just at the top of his head. He still has a full head of hair in the back. Where ever he lays there is a bunch of hair bits after he is moved. Unfortunantly he still has a few long strands at the top that make it look like a comb over at times.



This is the window seat in our hotel. You could see the runway and all the planes landing at the airport which was fun. Jonas sat on this seat for about twenty minutes just talking and moving his little body around. We don't have a good picture of his smile since he seems to be mezmorized by the camera and goes into "stare intently" mode whenever it appears. He really loves to see faces and gives everyone a huge smile when he sees them. Sometimes I feel so bad when I peak in on him in the bouncy seat or on the blanket because he gives me a HUGE smile as if he has been waiting all day to see you...and then I have to rush off to get one thing or another done.




As if by magic he slept thru the night last night. I was just emailing a friend saying I was still up twice a night at present (midnight and then at 4), but last night he fed at 11 and then slept until around 6. Wrighting this now it doesn't really seem like a long time, but getting up this morning fully rested felt awesome. I actually have a cold and am congested and my nose is running and I am coughing, but I feel fabulous - it is amazing what a full night of sleep will do for you!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Marika said...

I looked at the top photo for about 45 seconds trying to figure out what the heck that was between his chin and hand. Ohhhh, now I see, it's a thumb. And that's the SKY in the background. I thought he was laying on something blue holding a spoiled carrot. Phew.

Anonymous said...

Sleep...is NEVER overrated! At this stage, sleep whenever you can. Believe me the work will always be there :). Glad you could get away for a day. Love, GRparents