Friday, May 30, 2008

Jonas Fridays


Friday is my Jonas day. I am so lucky to have one whole day a week with no commitments and my little boy at home with me. Nila goes to Christine's for the day and I get to focus solely on this little guy. We snuggle and nap and basically just hang out in our pajamas until the late afternoon. This is Jonas with his first rattle. I have been trying to get him to hold on to it the last couple of days and he finally grabbed on and explored it awhile. He is growing like a weed and is nice and plump. He eats ALL THE TIME! I have serious concerns for when we have the four month check. I think he just went thru a growth spurt because four or five sleepers have had to be retired. He also is almost of the verge of rolling over. Yesterday I went to get him from a nap and he had wiggled both legs between the slats of the crib.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful picture! Jonas is such a handsome boy and so fortunate to have this alone time with you. Enjoy!!
NY - Grandma....