Sunday, December 16, 2007


Blurry photo but... Nila is really starting to play with her dolls more. She likes to have them in a high chair near her when she eats etc. Thursday morning Nila started to eat her oatmeal but then started to freak out and drag the chair over to get more. She went and got another bowl and put some more oatmeal in it. The whole time she is talking away and pointing and basically getting frustrated with me because I keep telling her that she already has a bowl full of food. Well I guess the food was for her baby.

Sometimes she comes over and just rattles off a sentence to Sarah and I then says "OK?" then takes off running to do whatever she just said. I am sure that she is frustrated with us all the time because we mostly have no idea what she is saying. It is cute though.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: