Thursday, November 22, 2007


Nila has decided that sleeping through the night is for babies (and old people). For close to two weeks she has not made it one full night without waking up. This morning she made it until 5am. I finally got up with her and we hung out for awhile. So what does one do with a baby before 6am on a Thursday? Well we wrap up our baby dolls in napkins of course.

It was funny because we had two napkins and three babies so I told Nila to go in the other room and get another napkin. She started to walk out of the room and then turned around and said " ME ME NO" and waved her finger at me. I assume this meant " DON'T TOUCH MY BABIES" and off she went. I didn't know if she understood the whole get another napkin thing but sure enough she came running back with a third napkin seconds later.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: