Sunday, August 12, 2007


We had some friends over for dinner tonight. Nila was so so tired but perked up when her friend Tabitha got her to play. At 9pm, 1 hour past her bed time, after two full days of playing, Nila was one cranky, screaming, tired baby. She is out cold now and hopefully will sleep in a bit tomorrow morning. We had a great time this weekend.

Sarah will be back in the US next week. I hope we get a chance to see as many people as possible. It is always hard for us to try and see everyone during our time back (and try to rest a bit at the same time.. this is my vacation you know...). I can not wait to share Nila with everyone. As long as she gets her naps she is a happy happy little one.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mama Cools said...

I know you guys will be super busy while your here and I don't even know if it's possible logistically with Ryan still so young, but would love to see you!! Les and I talked about a trip...for some reason I was thinking Ryan would be a bit older. He hates his car seat, so it might be tough. If I don't make it, please know that I really am wishing that I could!
-Sharis